vortex logo

Vertical Ribbon Blenders – Equipment for Handling & Processing Bulk Solids

Ask An Expert

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you manufacture controls for your mixers?2021-10-18T15:42:51+08:00

Yes,  We can supply simple stand alone panels or automated PLC controlled systems. We normally install and test all controls on our mixers before they are shipped.

Is the your mixer machine easy to install?2021-10-18T15:40:34+08:00

Yes, we normally test the mixers before they are shipped and mark out the wire need to connect on the control box.

What types of mixing equipment does the company specialize in?2021-10-18T15:36:40+08:00

We manufacture specialty mixing equipment for powder & bulk materials. Included are ribbon blender, plough mixer, conical screw mixer, twin shaft paddle mixer, V blender, double cone blender and other auxiliary equipment such as screw conveyor, quantitive auger filler.

Do you sell to our country?2021-10-18T15:31:19+08:00

We sell across the world, our cusotmers distribute 5 continents.

Share Us With Your Network

Vertical Ribbon Blenders – Equipment for Handling & Processing Bulk Solids

VM vertical ribbon mixer

VM vertical ribbon mixer

Vertical Ribbon Mixers (a type of Ribbon mixer Consist of a tank with its contents recirculated through an upright auger. Actual agitation occurs only in auger which occupies less than one-tenth of the space in a typical 1-ton upright. Can not effectively handle liquid molasses or roughage. Operational efficiency also suffers due to the excessive amount of time required for mixing and unloading when compared with a horizontal mixer. Furthermore, thorough clean out is not achieved.

Share Us With Your Network


Go to Top